- Hogan 6 40 Sneakers Lace up New shoes bluee Previously
- First Drives
- Car Types
- Balenciaga Speed Logo Print Stretch Knit Trainers Grey IT EU Size 43 New
- Balance Men's Men's Vazee Rush V2 orange Sneakers Synthetic April 7, 2019 Redskins Toniko, Sneakers men's fashion
- Armani exchange Man sneakers sneaker pelle xux016 xv085 April 6, 2019 CRIME MEN'S SHOES BEAT 11210KSI.10 PE18
- Electric Cars April 5, 2019 EA7 EMPORIO ARMANI SNEAKER FUSION RACER black-9½
- Electric Cars April 5, 2019 Commentary: Overdue for reform, EV tax credit needs reasonable limits
- Electric Cars April 5, 2019 No more turn-signal affirmation for Tesla Navigate on Autopilot
- Electric Cars April 5, 2019 Philippe Model Men's shoes Sneakers - TRLUWZ62 Made in Yellow
- shoes LACOSTE Man black brown 735SPM0042-094 April 5, 2019 Lucid Motors gets real as Saudi funding comes through
- Merrell in Extra Large Size - Chameleon 7 Slam - Charcoal
- December 13, 2018 Vans T2M Filmore VA3MTJT2M burgundy
- December 7, 2018 Geox Men's U Terence a Brogues
- November 20, 2018 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid first drive review: All the bits and pieces in place
- More »
Lacoste Men's Masters 119 3 SMA Trainers Off-white (Off Wht Red 4y0) 12 UK nnpzpl2617-Trainers
Colorado, Wyoming dig out of worst blizzard in nearly a centuryMSNBC.com, March 20, 2003
HOGAN MEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW OLYMPIA BEIGE 15ESneakers New Balance Men - Suede (M999JTA)Men's Clarks Tri Native Lace-up Trainers in Grey
About 3,700 passengers waited for Denver International Airport to reopen as
the snow tapered off in most spots along the Front Range. Airport officials said
they expected to open one runway by 10 a.m. local time. Many schools, however,
stayed closed Thursday.
MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ASICS GEL-KAYANO 25 [1011A019 020]New Balance Men Fresh Foam Zante London Marathon Running shoes Footwear TrainersMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS COLUMBIA CONSPIRANCY [BM4590 010]Saucony Men's shoes Sneakers - 2108-702 Grey Spring Summer 19shoes New Balance Ml 574 Egw Grey ½
''We all got to know each other today, and shoveled each other out,'' said Joanna Sinnwell of Greeley, Colo., who was on her way to the Copper Mountain ski resort with her family but had to stop when interstate 70 was closed.
With 1,500 plows working, Interstate 70 was reopened Thursday from Denver to the Kansas border, and I-25 was back in service from Wellington north to the Wyoming border. Fifty-six miles of I-70 remained closed in the mountains west of Denver, however, along with parts of I-25 and I-80 in Wyoming, isolating some communities.
National Guard troops had to rescue stranded motorists, and even letter carriers stayed home. About 1,500 highway travelers took refuge in Red Cross shelters, and others bundled up in motels.
Jordan Air Jordan Legacy 312 Trainer White Field Purple Mens Size UK11 EU46[bargain] Brooks Launch 4 Mens Running shoes (D) (037) BNIBBrand New Workout Low Clean HMG Men's Athletic Sneakers [BD1966]Geox Aerantis Mens Suede Leather Navy Trainers UK Size 6 - 12
Salomon Mens XA Discovery GORE-TEX Trail Running shoes Trainers Sneakers blueePremiata HANZO2908 Prize men's ice white Hanzo 2908 sneakerJump 75 Usa shoes Leather Textile PU Zoo bluee MenSneakers Diadora Heritage n9000 h c sw Men - Fabric (20117277901)Mens Salomon S-lab Sonic Running shoes - RedOboz Size US 11 Sawtooth Low Athletic Support Hiking Trail athletic Mens shoes
On the bus, Boomer said, ''We slept and did nothing.''
An avalanche closed the road to the Eldora ski area northwest of Denver,
stranding about 250 skiers and employees, who spent their second night Wednesday
sleeping on floors.
Avalanche danger kept them from enjoying the new snow. ''It was torture looking at the slopes all day, but they were worried about safety,'' 17-year-old switchboard operator Kim Varela said.
- Geox U Taiki B ABX C, Sneakers High Man
- Etnies Scout 4101000419 Trainers Dark Grey 186761
- New + Vintage LOAKE Brown Buffalo Grain Leather - US 7 Fit G 7
- Merrell Jungle Moc Mens shoes in Various Colours and Sizes
- Dunlop Purofort Plus UK9 EU43 purofort+, no steel toe cap BNIB NEW boots wellies
- JIMMY CHOO SANDALS SHOES
- J.CREW SOPHIA ANKLE-WRAP PUMPS IN SUEDE SIZE 9M RED FLAME G0919
- ALS14 2018 Bowtie Decorated Pearl High Heels Dress Wedding Runway Printed shoes
- AC689 5 PRO JECT shoes yellow leather women sandals EU
- Fashion Design Skeleton day of the dead sugar skull Lace Up Boots For Women
- shoes New Balance M 991 Size 9 Code M991NDG -9M
- Court shoes JEAN-PAUL BOOKING All Leather Suede Flexible bluee T 37
- NEW Jordan Eclipse UK Size 6 Grey
- Red Tape Men's Yuma Derbys Brown (Tan Leather) 7 UK
- Sperry Amaretto Brown Topsiders 61317 Leather Loafer Two Eye Boat shoes 8.5 M
- Paul Smith Paul Smith Jeans Brown Leather Chukka Boots Size 9
- Art Women's 146 Casual Open Toe Sandals bluee (Jeans 000) 41 EU
- New Jacques green shoes & Clutch Bag Size 6 39 Mid Neutral Scallop Mesh
- Irregular Choice Boots (Read description)
- shoes EMPORIO ARMANI Man black Fabric,Natural leather X4X215-XL199-A533
- ALEXANDER WANG For HM Scuba Sneakers
- A Pair of John Lobb shoes Double Barreled Trees Size 9 E
- Montrail Women's Bajada II Trail-Running shoes,
- Madden Girl Womens Halliee Classic Kitten Heel Pumps bluesh Patent,US 7.5
- Red Herring Men Maroon Leather 'Mars' Chelsea Boots
- Boxfresh Men's Cryser Grey Leather Boots
- GENUINE Anya Hindmarch High Tops - Women Size40
- Badgley Mischka Women's Marcela Pump, Ivory, Size 6.0 FcRh US 4 UK
- LK Bennet Brown Suede Fur Lined Boots, Hidden Wedge, Size 5, VGC
- pink Petals by Walking Cradles Womens Dani Closed Toe Classic Pumps
- Keen Mens Wanderer Mid Walking shoes bluee Navy Sports Outdoors Trainers
- Asics California 78 Vin Unisex shoes
- Mens Clarks Formal-Slip On shoes Hamilton Free
- Oliver Sweeney Wilmhurst bluee Denim Slip on shoes. BOXED.
- Viking Matros, Unisex Adults’ Boots bluee (Navy Offwhite) 10.5 UK
- FRYE PAIGE WOMEN'S BRUSH LEATHER TALL RIDING 76533 BOOTS SHOES NEW WITH TAGS 5.5
- Latigo Unity Womens Flats Cocoa 8 US 6 sTK
- MENS DESIGNER HIGHTOP TRAINERS, VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, SIZE 9 UK (HIGH END DESIGNER)
- Jordan Fly 89 Mens GREY
- Men's Dress shoes Fit 2U Fashion Collections Gator Smooth print New in Box
- MENS CAMPER PURSUIT CASUAL SHOES NAVY Size
- Gabor Long Boots in Dark Navy Leather 71.648.36 - Slim Calf
- BareTraps Womens Yalina2 Wide Calf Faux Leather Riding Boots
- Ladies Unbranded Luxury Wool Lined 'Calf Boots'
- ACO HIGH-HEELED SANDALS WOMEN'S SHOES LEATHER 2843 White Mother of Pearl
Snow caused more than 110 roofs to collapse in Denver and Boulder. A man's
leg was broken when part of his apartment collapsed after the roof of the
nightclub next door collapsed.
Snow was also blamed for a rip in the tent-like roof of the airport's main terminal. The building was evacuated until officials determined it was safe.
At least 200 workers were clearing snow from the airport. Even chief airport
spokesman Chuck Cannon was driving a snowplow, assistant airport manager Amy
Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, about 60 miles to the southeast, received only about 2 inches of snow and remained open. The men's basketball teams from the University of Vermont and University of Colorado flew from there to reach their NCAA tournament appearances in other states.
Asolo Mens Agent Gv Waterproof Suede Athletic Trail Hiking Outdoor shoes Sz 11.5La Sportiva TX3 Sz 9.5 Athletic Outdoor Running Trail Hiking orange Mens shoesshoes EMPORIO ARMANI Man Sneakers trendy blue XCC06-X8X024-000285K-Swiss Performance Men's's Bigshot Light 3 Carpet Tennis shoes Grey Green
Wyoming state workers in Cheyenne were also told to return to work, though
not until 10 a.m. to give plows more time to work.
The plows were expected to get help from the weather: Temperatures in
southeastern Wyoming were forecast to reach the upper 30s Thursday and the upper
50s this weekend.
In Denver, officials braced for flooding when the nearly 30-inch mantle of heavy, wet snow began to melt. The temperature there was expected to reach 40 on Thursday and 50 by Saturday.
Colorado and Wyoming needed the moisture after months of drought. ''We've had such a terrible drought, and this will help with our water situation,'' said Rep. Mark Udall, D-Colo., who was stranded near the Denver airport.
The West pounded by snow
Weather.com, March 18, 2003
Pantofola d'gold Men's's Imola Scudo Denim men Low Top Sneakers 11 UKJORDAN FORMULA 23 LOW MENS SHOE US7-11 919724-612 10'Mizuno - Wave Hayate - shoes, ManGeox U Renan B, Sneakers Bass ManDsquared Trainers Brand New MensNew Mens BOSS White Storm_runn_act Nylon Trainers Running Style Lace Up
CNN reported that Denver has received a record 53 inches of snow in 5 days.
Drivers of more than 90 snowplows were placed on 12-hour storm shifts to clear Interstate 70, Colorado's main east-west highway, which reaches 11,000 feet above sea level. Blowing snow closed the westbound lanes near Morrison, about 20 miles west of Denver.
The northbound lanes of Interstate 25 were closed at Wellington, about 20 miles south of the Wyoming border. Forecasters said heavier snow was likely to come Tuesday night or Wednesday -- welcome news to the drought-parched state.
"They'll be working through the night and probably tomorrow night," Steve Fitzgerald, a spokesman for the Colorado Department of Transportation, said late Monday.
At Denver International Airport, snow-removal crews were told to be prepared to work 12-hour shifts.
Weather-related power failures in Denver Monday night forced the cancellation of a Cher concert at the 20,000-seat Pepsi Center when the electricity went out for 33 minutes. Xcel Energy said about 10,000 customers scattered across the Denver area were without electricity.
ASICS GEL LYTE V SIGHT ‘BULL OF PAMPLONA' TRAINERS SIZE BNIB 100% AUTH
By Monday night, 11 inches of snow had fallen in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. Estes Park, at the eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park, had eight inches. The foothills west of Denver also had eight inches.
Colorado endured its driest year on record in 2002, and the mountain snows that account for about 80% of the water in the state's lakes and rivers stood at about 85% of average last week.
"We could get a month's worth of precipitation in a couple of days or even see an historic storm. And this is not the only storm we are going to get in the next week or two," atmospheric scientist Klaus Wolter said.
Winter storm warnings were in effect across most of Wyoming -- except the northwest mountains -- while winter weather advisories were issued in the Rock Springs, Rawlins and Laramie areas.
Reebok Pump Omni Limited Edition. White Purple gold. Size 9. New in Box.Mizuno Wave Paradox 5 Mens Running shoes - blueeSALOMON XA Pro 3D Outdoor Trail Running Trainers Athletic shoes Mens All Size
Meteorologist Chris Jones said the weather -- though dangerous -- was typical of early spring in Wyoming.
"It's not rare for us to get something like this in March, especially with the high water content," he said. "We tend to get more Pacific weather at this time of year."
Six inches of snow had fallen in Sinks Canyon by late afternoon with 4 inches in Lander, 2 inches in Thermopolis and less than an inch in Kaycee.
High wind was also reported, with speeds between 30 and 40 mph possible in many areas. A gust of 58 mph was reported on Interstate 25 between Buffalo and Kaycee Monday evening, Jones said.
ASICS ONITSUKA TIGER GEL LYTE III H499Y-1610 shoes Trainers Women Ladiesshoes New Balance M 991 Size 8 Code M991NDG -9Mshoes Atlantic Stars ANTARES AAB 89B 100% Original Man SALE - blueE NAVYAsics Gel Nimbus 18 Mens Running shoes (D) (9001) SAVE
According to the National Weather Service, nearly one-third of people killed in winter storms died in vehicles from exposure.
Meteorologists warned motorists to stay in their vehicles if they become stranded and remain visible to rescuers by keeping their overhead lights on and attaching a brightly colored cloth to their antennas. Make sure ice and snow do not block your exhaust and do not run your engine more than 10 minutes every hour, officials said.
Wyoming, Colorado hit by late-winter blizzard, leaving travelers stranded
Lacoste Men's Masters 119 3 SMA Trainers Off-white (Off Wht Red 4y0) 12 UK nnpzpl2617-Trainers
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|UPC:||Does not apply||MPN:||Does not apply|
|Colour:||Off-white (Off Wht/Red 4y0)||Brand:||Lacoste|
CHEYENNE, Wyo., March 19 -- A blizzard buried parts of Colorado and Wyoming in 5-foot snowdrifts, shutting down state governments, stranding thousands of people and tearing the Denver Airport's roof.
The storm battered a long swath of the Rocky Mountain region, from New Mexico to the Canadian border, weather officials said, and a blizzard warning remained in effect Wednesday from New Mexico to the Colorado-Wyoming line.
Gov. Bill Owens' spokesman, Dan Hopkins, said the storm may be the worst to hit metropolitan Denver in 20 years.
New Balance Men's M1080 Running shoesshoes LACOSTE Man grey Natural leather 734CAM0055-248
Officials in both states warned residents to stay home unless absolutely necessary, and there was limited sympathy for stranded motorists.
''We're not Triple A, and we're not equipped to help people who are stuck,'' Officer Dave Padilla said in Cheyenne, Wyo.
Southeastern Denver had gotten 29 inches of snow by early Wednesday, and Boulder, 38 inches. Cheyenne was up to 18 inches by morning, and its 16 inches on Tuesday set a record for the date. More snow -- perhaps 6 inches -- was on the way.
''A good storm lasts a day,'' said National Weather Service meteorologist Kyle Fredin. ''This will be a three-day storm.''
Denver's streets were empty at morning rush hour, save the occasional bus or commuter with 4-wheel-drive. Offices, stores and even the coffee shops were closed. Snowplows fought to stay ahead of the heavy, wet snow -- more troublesome than Colorado's signature skier's powder.
Hummel Women's Aerocharge Hb 200 2.0 Ws Multisport Indoor shoes 3.5 UKNew Scale 597, Sneakers fashionPuma RS-0 SEGA Sonic The HedgehogHugo Boss Navy Trainers Size 10 - BRAND NEWReebok Instapump Fury AWD V63438 Trainers
May said he thinks this storm was worse than the ''Christmas blizzard'' of 1982, which paralyzed the Mile High City for two days. ''It was fluffier stuff,'' he said.
Stacey Mittelstadt, a Casper, Wyo., teacher, was stuck in Billings Logan International Airport in Montana on her way home from a conference in Phoenix. She said she considered renting a car or taking a flight to Salt Lake City for a possible connecting flight to Casper but thought better of it.
''I just don't want to risk it,'' she said. ''I'm closer to home now.''
NEW Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 Mens Running shoes (2E) (017)Mizuno Wave Inspire 14 [J1GC184402] Men Running shoes orange WhiteNew Balance shoes Men Sneakers bluee 94449 BDT OUTLETAsics Gel Kayano 25 SP (SOLAR SHOWER) Mens Running shoes (D) (001)
On Tuesday, two Frontier Airlines jets full of passengers turned around mid-flight to return to San Francisco and Los Angeles.
''At some point, Mother Nature calls the shots, and she's giving us a pretty good punch right now,'' Snyder said.
SNEAKERS MAN MIZUNO WAVE RIDER D1GA192705 CHUNKY RUNNING GOMMA GREYAsics men's gel nimbus 19 lite show indigo bluee Directoire bluee size 10.5 usBOSS Men’s Enlight_tenn_lux Low-Top Sneakers White (White 100) 11 UK
Strong wind whipped the snow horizontally, sweeping many areas bare and piling up 10-foot drifts across roads, at the end of driveways and behind cars.
Residents were advised not to travel in Cheyenne, where the wind-driven snow forced all state offices, schools and the Postal Service to close. F.E. Warren Air Force Base was closed to all but essential personnel.
Camel active Men's University 12 Derbys Brown (Mocca 01) 9.5 UKVintage Reebok Trainers 1980’s White bluee Hightop Basketball UK5 EUR37 Rare
Yhe heavy, wet caused the roof of a 25,000-square-foot warehouse in Denver to collapse, the fire department said. No injuries were reported.
The snow was good news for the Colorado water supply. Last year was the state's driest on record, and the mountain snowpack -- which accounts for four-fifths of the water in the state's lakes and rivers --stood at about 85 percent of average last week.
''We are very grateful. We're very glad to see it. The snow that we've received has brought us to just about normal,'' said Trina McGuire-Collier, spokeswoman for Denver Water.